We always need to ensure we are aware of our needs as that helps us in choosing the right credit card. It is very important to select the right card as per our needs else we end up losing a lot of benefits which could be taken advantage of and for that, we have listed the top 10 Best credit cards in India with less Fee for the year 2021.
So, you should review all the cards available in the market, check their benefits and select the card. As there are hundreds of cards by many issuers, it is not possible to check all of them.
So, we have selected a few of the cards with the best of the benefit and less membership fee and have categorized them as per their benefits which will help you in taking the decision easily and effectively.
|Card||Annual fee||Best Suited for|
|IndianOil Citi Credit card||Rs. 1000+ Taxes||Fuel|
|HDFC freedom Credit card||Rs. 500+ Taxes||Shopping and Travel|
|Yatra SBI Credit card||Rs. 499+ Taxes||Travel, Flight Booking, Hotel Booking|
|HSBC VISA Platinum card||No Annual fee||Lifetime free|
|Citi Cashback Card||Rs. 500+ Taxes||Movies and shopping|
|HDFC Moneyback card||Rs. 500+Taxes||Credit-free, online shopping.|
|AXIS Bank Neo Credit card||R. 250+Taxes||Shopping and movies|
|HSBC Cashback Credit card||Rs. 750+Taxes||Unlimited cashback|
|Standard Charted super value card||Rs. 750+Taxes||Shopping and fuel|
|simply click SBI card||Rs. 499+Taxes||Shopping|
IndianOil Citi Credit card:
This card is best suitable for you if you are a frequent traveler as it saves you a lot of money on fuel and earns rewards on all the other purchases you make. Using this card will get you more when you swipe the card for fuel transactions and do show shopping at supermarkets and grocery stores.
- The annual fee waiver is the best part of this card when you spend INR 30000 or more within an year.
- You can get upto 71 Litter of free fuel in first year.
- You easily can Earn 4 Turbo Points on every Rs.150 spent on the purchase of fuel at IndianOil outlets across India. Also you will Earn 4 points at selected partner stores. .
- You can get the Fuel surcharge waiver at IndianOil outlets.
- You can Earn 2 Turbo Points on every Rs.150 spent at supermarkets and grocery stores.
- You also can Earn 1 Turbo Points on every Rs.150 spent on all other purchases.
- You have the option to Redeem Turbo Points for free fuel at IndianOil outlets. Value of 1 Turbo Point is equal to free fuel worth Rs.1.
- You can redeem the Turbo Points at selected merchant outlets and for gift vouchers at major brands.
- The additional benefit to Enjoy personal concierge services and offers on dining and shopping.
The HDFC Freedom Credit Card
This card would be a dream if you love going out with friends, do shopping, travel and being a high spender. You can get the best reward value on this card as it can easily get you 5x points with most of the shopping you do.
- You easily can 5X reward points on everything be it grocery, dining, movie, railway, or taxi bookings.
- The best birthday gift to make your birthday 25 times better with 25X reward points on card expenses made on your birthday.
- You can easily get 10X reward points on your SmartBUY and PayZapp purchases.
- Every year, you spend Rs.90,000 you can get a gift voucher worth Rs.1,000. You can do the Spend Rs.50,000+ in a year and can get your renewal fee waived off.
- You can get 500 reward points as your welcome bonus.
- You also get bonus of 500 points when you pay your renewal fee.
Yatra SBI Credit Card
If you are a frequent traveler and love exploring the places but are tight on budget, SBI has you back covered in partnership with Yatra. They have the card where you get the most of values when you do the online booking be it flight, train or taxi. You can get huge bonus points and cash back with this card with less to no fee.
- You can get welcome Vouchers worth Rs.8,250 from Yatra as a welcome gift. You also can use a card within 30 days of application to get Rs.100 worth of cashback.
- Annual fee waiver if you spend INR 1 Lakh or above within a year for the next year fee
- The best reward feature to get 6x Reward Points on spending at Yatra, grocery stores, and departmental stores.
- The 6x bonus points on bookings made on Yatra.
- Get 1 point on every Rs.100 spent on other retail stores.
- Points redemption option for Yatra Vouchers.
- Option to earn Rs.500 Yatra Voucher on every Rs.30,000 spent on bookings made on Yatra.
- Domestic lounge access
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on Rs.500 to Rs.3,000 worth of fuel purchases.
HSBC Visa Platinum Card
What else you could ask for when you are getting a credit card that will be free for a lifetime and will get you the benefits upto INR 5000 every year. All you need to do is to ensure you put your charges through this card and you will be happy with the results when the cashback or the reward points are added back. It is one of the best among the Top 10 Best credit cards in India with less Fee and more benefits.
- Once you are approved for the card, you can get 10% cash back on all the spending within the initial 90 days. All you need is to make 9 or more transactions with minimum spend of Rs.10,000. You can get maximum cashback of Rs.2,000.
- You get 2x points on every Rs.150 spent using the card.
- Can get EXTRA points at selected EXTRA partners.
- If you spend a minimum Rs.4,00,000 in a year, you get 5x Rewards on all the successive transactions after the threshold amount.
- If you spend Rs.50,000 or more in a month, you get movie vouchers worth Rs.500.
- The fuel surcharge waiver feature when you pay for fuel using the card.
- Enjoy the additional discounts on dining under HSBC Dining Privileges feature.
Citi Cashback Card
Thinking of earning while you spend, this is the correct card for you. You will get a lot of cashback which will adjust your balance is something a person could dream about which is a reality now with the Citi Cashback card.
- You can do the contactless payments of up to Rs.2,000 without entering any PIN as that will not be required. Simply tap the card at the contactless terminal to pay as you go.
- You get 5% cashback on movie tickets and phone bill payments.
- You also earn 5% cashback on utility bill payments, if paid through Citibank Online Bill Pay.
- You can get 0.5% cashback on all the other spending.
- The exclusive dining and shopping benefits is an additional feature of this card.
- You also can save upto 20% in participating restaurants
- HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card
HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card
It is one of the best cashback credit cards available in the market. At an annual fee of Rs. 500, the benefits offered on this card are beyond imagination. Since HDFC Bank offers this card to customers who had not carded in past with no credit score, it should be the first credit card for people who are new to credit. It is one of the best among Top 10 Best credit cards in India with less Fee and more benefits.
- You get 2x reward points every time you spend Rs.150 or more on your card.
- You get the 2X reward points benefit for online spends.
- You get the value of INR 1 for Every 5 points. So you can get the cashback as statement credit by redeeming earned reward points (100 reward points = Rs.20).
- You can redeem the points for Gift Vouchers and Air miles.
- You need to redeem a minimum 2500 points as that is the minimum requirement.
- The points earned will be valid upto 2 years.
- You can get an e-voucher which will be valid for 60 days, worth Rs.500 on spends of 50,000+ within 3 months on retail purchases.
- You can save upto of up to Rs.1,800 on fuel at stations anywhere in India per year.
- 100% waiver on fuel surcharge with INR 250 monthly capping.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
Are you a Moviegoer and love spending more online, this card is especially for you. It gets you some of the best dining, shopping, and entertainment benefits in India. You can also earn reward points on the spending and make purchases on EMI.
- You get 2 EDGE Loyalty Rewards points every time you spend Rs.200 or more on your card.
- You can get upto 10% cashback on mobile recharge, online shopping, and movie tickets.
- You will also be eligible to get vouchers of Rs.200 from Bookmyshow.
- Easy EMI option is available for charges above INR 2500.
- You can get discount upt 10% discount on every transaction with minimum spending of Rs.500 with Myntra.
- There is no annual fee charged for first year.
HSBC Cashback Credit Card
This is one of the best cashback credit cards in India as it offers you unlimited cashback on all your purchases with no capping or threshold. You can also enjoy complimentary lounge access benefits and discounts across partner brands while traveling which seems perfect and can give you peace of mind when having some frequent fly. It is one of the best among Top 10 Best credit cards in India with less Fee and more benefits.
- You can get 1.5% cashback on all online spends except for wallet transactions like Paytm.
- You can get 1% cashback on all other spends
- There is no Joining fee. The renewal fee is Rs. 750 + GST which gets Waived off on spending Rs. 1 Lakh in the previous year
- Cashback is applicable on EMI transaction as well.
- You get bonus like 2 domestic or international airport lounge access or 2 airport meal vouchers which values INR 400 each and Swiggy voucher of Rs. 250 as welcome benefits
- You can also get Up to 15% discount on dining at partner restaurants
- You get a lot of Partner offers time to time on Big Basket, Amazon Pantry, MakeMyTrip, and a lot more merchants.
- Fraud protection and hassle free card replacement.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
Did you ever realize you could save up to Rs 6,000 every year by using a credit card? If your answer is yes, it is very important to choose the correct card. Each month when we pay the fuel, phone, and utility bills, not to forget all other expenses, Standard Chartered India’s Super Value Titanium credit card pays you back in the form of cashback on different spends done through this credit card. So, you can save money per transaction by simply paying them all using this card. It is one of the best among Top 10 Best credit cards in India with less Fee and more benefits.
- You are eligible to get 5% cashback on fuel spends, phone recharges and utility bill payments
- You also earn 1 Reward point on every Rs. 150 spent for all other charges.
- You also get Complimentary Priority Pass Membership with this card.
- The additional offers and discounts on shopping, travel booking, dining under Standard Chartered Good Life programme
- You also have the Standard Chartered 360° Rewards Program for rewards redemption
- You can also do the Credit card balance transfer from other cards at lower interest rate
- Lifetime free additional cards for family (spouse, children above 18 years of age, siblings and parents) to earn reward on their spending as well.
SimplyCLICK SBI Card
If you love spending online on your card and do not wish to store it for regular spending, this is the correct card you are looking for. With this card, you can take the maximum benefit out of your online spending as SimplyCLICK SBI Card is one of the best cards. You get up to 10X reward points along with discount offers on your online spending, which makes the card most suitable for shopaholics.
- You can get Rs. 500 gift voucher as the welcome bonus.
- You can easily get 5X Rewards on all online spends and 10X Rewards when you do the spending with exclusive partners of SBI Card
- You are eligible to earn 1x point on every Rs. 100 spent on the card at all other category
- You can get 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions worth Rs. 500 to Rs. 3,000 with INR 100 monthly Cap.
- You can Spend Rs. 1 Lakh every year a year and get the annual fee of Rs. 499 reversed and the card would be free for you.
We all know how difficult the situation has been recently due to the ongoing pandemic, so we have tried collecting Top 10 Best credit cards in India with less Fee where you can get the maximum out of a card with less to no annual fee. All the above cards we have shared have a very less annual membership fee. I am sure the article will help you in taking the decision and go ahead with the best-suited card. You also can go to the below link and can check other cards of American Express which we have listed down for your reference at https://creditlag.com/best-american-express-credit-cards-in-india/